1. Controller and contact person
Neovolt Oy (Business ID 3204444-6)
Contact person: Anton Krimer
2. Purpose of personal data processing and its legal basis
The purpose of processing Your personal data is to:
• Improve our online offering.
• Evaluate and analyze our website activities.
• Provide customized services and contents per Your specific needs and interests.
• Provide marketing information for Neovolt products or services via targeted emails or interpersonal communications.
• Monitor and improve our system security.
Legal basis for processing Your personal data:
• Performance of contractual relationship between You and Neovolt.
• Legitimate interest of Neovolt;
– to ensure an efficient and secure use of our internet services
– to develop and provide customized content to make Neovolt services more relevant to You
– to provide marketing material and to collect statistics.
• Your consent, will be asked in relation to using Neovolt website cookies.
3. Storing, protection and retention of personal data
Neovolt processes personal data that You provide to us voluntarily. Certain personal data are collected automatically when You visit our website.
The categories of personal data that we process include Your contact details, in particular Your name, employer, position, telephone number(s), business e-mail and postal address.
When You visit Neovolt website, our system automatically collects certain technical information, including Your IP address, information about Your browser and Your operating system, the date and time of Your visit, the name and URL of the file accessed, the websites visited and their content, and certain information about Your geographic location.
Your personal data may be accessed only by relevant personnel within Neovolt. Access to the system containing Your personal data requires user authentication.
Your personal data is stored as long as it is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the personal data was collected. However, Neovolt may retain Your personal data in order to fulfil contractual or legal obligations or to safeguard Neovolt legitimate interests.
4. Sources of personal data
Your personal data is collected from You during Neovolt website visits, contact inquiries or other personal or digital communication.
5. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties. Your personal data is stored in selected data centers in EU-area. However, in some cases some of our service providers may use backup servers located outside the EU-area in the United States. In these cases, Neovolt will ensure that sufficient level of data protection is maintained through appropriate safety measures including EU commission’s standard contractual model clauses.
6. Your rights
• You have a right to request access to Your personal data, to require Your data be rectified or completed, to have processing restricted or data erased, and to receive Your data in a structured machine readable (portable) format.
• If the processing of Your personal data is based on Your consent, You have the right to withdraw Your consent to such processing any time.
• You have the right to opt-out from receiving marketing material by using the provided contact details.
Or in the event of email marketing, directly from the email material.
• You have the right to file a complaint with a competent data protection authority in relation to Neovolt processing of Your personal data.